Friday, June 26, 2020

Summer Cookin'

The pandemic has me cooking at home 98% of our meals. I always felt like I was cooking the same thing over and over BEFORE the pandemic. I needed some new ideas. I found that in our Magic Chicken seasoning. This stuff is AWESOME. You make it ahead and pull out bags when you need to add chicken to a recipe. You use 4 pounds of boneless chicken (I used a 5 pound bag of breasts) and place in a slow cooker. My chicken was also partially frozen, so I used less water than it called for and use 6 tablespoons of the seasoning. The smell while cooking was delicious and I couldn't believe the taste. I kept 2 cups out for the meal I was making the next day and was able to freeze 3 additional 2 cup bags. Gotta have some? Order yours at tastefullysimple.com/web/pash1

     
 

 #tastefullysimple #magicchicken #foodie #pandemiccooking # essentialswithpenny #freezeaheadmeals #mealplanning #ilikefood #slowcooking




No comments:

Post a Comment